How can we help?
These are automatically genertated reports that will be send to you or your clients on a daily; weekly or monthly basis.
These can be created for a range types and typically used for weekly summary report meetings and auditing.
How to create a scheduled report
- From the home screen page, within the left hand side menu there will be categories named reports
- Select Scheduled reports
- On the schudeld reports screen, all currently created reports will be displayed.
- These can be filtered according to subscription or device name
- To create a new scheduled report, click on the green plus sign located on the right of the screen.
- From the create screen, select and fill in the required criteria’s
- Lastly tick the ” Include CSV in report” box and every time the scheduled report is sent off, it will include a CSV of the raw data sent.
- Click create
- Done, now the report will send in the next send cycle based off the criteria filled in.