Delta DTC1000/2000 Series Temperature Controller
This guide will show you how to connect the Polar Monitoring Gateway to the Delta DTC1000/2000 temperature meter. I will also take you through the setup and parameters required on the Delta DTC1000/2000 to ensure communications to the Polar Gateway.
Steps to follow:
- Connect power to the Gateway.
- Connect RS-485.
- Final checks.
- Power on the system.
- Configure the DTC1000/2000 Serial Parameters.
Delta DTC1000/2000 Connection Setup
1. Connect power to the Gateway.
Wire the Polar Gateway to a 12-24 V DC power supply. Connect the positive wire to the positive terminal and the negative wire to the negative terminal.
2. Connect RS-485.
Wire the RS-485 cable to allow communication with the Polar Gateway device. Connect A+ => A+ and B- => B-.
3. Final checks
- Make sure the power is OFF while doing the cable wiring.
- Re-check if there are no short circuits.
- Check if the power cables are not loosely wired to the Gateway.
- Check if the power cables are not loosely wired to the Temperature Meter.
- Re-check the RS-485 twisted pair cables is correctly connected A+ => A+ and B- => B-.
4. Power on the system.
Now you are ready to go, you can now switch on the Polar Gateway and the Delta DTC1000/2000 .
5. Configure DTC1000/2000 Serial Parameters
To change the parameters of the DTC, you will need to use the DTCOM Software, the button on the right will take you through the installation and configuration process.
You may now sign in to the Polar Portal to monitor the device remotely, the button on the right will take you through a setup process.